- GIVING magazine, published annually by the Ecumenical Stewardship Center
- Stories of Faith in Action, published annually by the Evangleical Lutheran Church in America
Books Available From the WND Synod Office:
E-mail info@wndsynod to request these resources:
- “Ask, Thank, Tell: Improving Stewardship Ministry in Your Congregation” by Charles Lane. Augsburg Fortress, 2006.
- “Click to Save: The Digital Ministry Bible” by Elizabeth Drescher and Keith Anderson. Morehouse Publishing, 2012.
- “Enough: Discovering Joy Through Simplicity and Generosity” by Adam Hamilton, Abingdon, 2012.
- “Giving to God: The Bible’s Good News about Living a Generous Life” by Mark Allan Powell. Eerdman’s, 2006.
- “Generous People: How to Encourage Vital Stewardship” by Eugene Grimm. Abingdon Press, 1992.
- “The Great Permission: An Asset-Based Field Guide for Congregations” by Bob Sitze. ELCA, 2002.
- “Money Sanity Solutions: Linking Money and Meaning” by Nathan Dungan. Share. Save. Spend, 2010
- “New Consecration Sunday” (stewardship program) by Herb Miller. Abingdon, 2007.
- “Not Your Parents’ Offering Plate: A New Vision for Financial Stewardship” by Clif Christopher. Abingdon, 2008.
- “Our Stewardship: Managing Our Assets” by John Golv. Congregational LEADER series. Augsburg Fortress, 2002.
- “Passing the Plate: Why American Christians Don’t Give Away More Money” by Christian Smith and Michael Emerson,et al. Oxford University Press, 2008.
- “Rethinking Stewardship: Our Culture, Our Theology, Our Practices.” Special Issue: Word and World Supplement Series 6. Ed. Fred Gaiser. Luther Seminary, 2010.
- “The Soul of Money” by Lynne Twist. Norton, 2003.
- “Whose Offering Plate Is It? New Strategies For Financial Stewardship” by Clif Christopher. Abingdon, 2010.