Would you like to provide a solid footing for ministry in the Western North Dakota Synod for years to come? A gift designated to a Western North Dakota Synod Endowment Fund provides that opportunity.
- Ministry Fund – provides funds to train new leaders in Western North Dakota.
- Mission Fund – provides grants for creative, Christ-centered outreach ministries in our synod.
- Accompaniment Fund – provides funds for to provide for the increasing costs of human resources and physical assets necessary to work one-on-one with people discerning their calls and congregations in need of assistance.
Gifts to one of these funds will enable us to look to the future with increased confidence as we continue to fulfill our vital mission.
At the same time you can receive a tax credit from the state of North Dakota for such donations. We have established a WND Synod Supplemental Tax Credit Endowment Fund for each of the designated funds, (the Mission Fund and the Ministry Fund. Here is part of what you need to know:
- A donation of at least $5,000 is required
- For such donations to a qualified endowment fund the state will give a 40% tax credit
- A federal tax deduction may also be available to those who itemize deductions
If you are a North Dakota individual taxpayer or an owner (or beneficiary) of a North Dakota business, or are a beneficiary of a trust or estate which derives income taxable in North Dakota, we hope that you will consider a gift.
Your gift would be highly valued and appreciated for many years!
Contact the Western North Dakota Synod Office at 701-223-5312, PO Box 370, Bismarck, ND 58502
Disclaimer: The above information is intended to provide information of a general nature only. It should not be construed as legal, tax and/or financial advice. Readers are urged to consult their own professional advisors for their specific situations.
Gifts to the Western ND Synod Ministry Fund or Mission Fund are tax-deductible under Federal income tax law.